Section 1 – ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Section 2 – PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACY
11.1 MAKEITKENYA.COM will use and protect your data, such as your name and email address, in accordance with the MAKEITKENYA.COM
Section 3 – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY; REGISTRATION AND ACCESS FOR CONTENT TO USERS
- 3.1 Unless you enter your registration details and agreement with MAKEITKENYA.COM you may not download, distribute, display and/or copy any MAKEITKENYA.COM Content.
- 3.2 You may not remove any watermarks or copyright notices contained in the MAKEITKENYA.COM Content.
Section 4 – RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF VISUAL CONTENT
- 4.1. YOU MAY NOT:
- a. Use Visual Content other than as expressly provided by this term and conditions agreement with respect to such Visual Content.
- b. Utilize any person portrait or captured in a video/photography depicted in Visual Content (a “Model”) in a way that a person would find offensive, including but not limited to depicting a Model: a) in connection with pornography, “adult videos”, adult entertainment venues, escort services, dating services, or the like; b) in connection with the advertisement or promotion of tobacco products; c) in a political context, such as the promotion, advertisement or endorsement of any party, candidate, or elected official, or in connection with any political policy or viewpoint; d) as suffering from, or medicating for, a physical or mental ailment; or e) engaging in immoral or criminal activities.
- c. Use any Visual Content in a pornographic, defamatory, or deceptive context, or in a manner that could be considered libelous, obscene, or illegal.
- d. Use any Visual Content of the site for commercial purposes.
- e. Resell, redistribute, provide access to, share or transfer any Visual Content except as specifically provided herein.
- f. Use Visual Content in a manner that infringes upon any third party’s trademark or other intellectual property, or would give rise to a claim of deceptive advertising or unfair competition.
- g. Use any Visual Content (in whole or in part) as a trademark, service mark, logo, or other indication of origin, or as part thereof.
- h.Use “stills” derived from Footage except solely in connection with the in-context marketing, promotion, and advertising of your derivative works incorporating Footage.
- i. Falsely represent, expressly or by way of reasonable implication, that any Visual Content was created by you or a person other than the copyright holder(s) of that Visual Content.
If you require any of the foregoing rights, please contact MAKEITKENYA TEAM = email@example.com
Section 5 – CREDIT AND COPYRIGHT NOTICES
- 5.1 The use of Visual Content in an “editorial” context, shall be accompanied by an adjacent credit to the MAKEITKENYA.COM contributor and to MAKEITKENYA.COM in substantially the following form: “Name of Artist/ MAKEITKENYA.COM”
- 5.2 If and where commercially reasonable, the use of Visual Content in Merchandise or a Production shall be accompanied by a credit to MAKEITKENYA.COM in substantially the following form: “Image(s) or Footage (as applicable), used from MAKEITKENYA.COM
- 5.3 In all cases the credit and attribution shall be of such size, color and prominence so as to be clearly and easily readable by the unaided eye and crediting it to MAKEITKENYA.COM
Section 6 – MAKEITKENYA.COM TRADEMARKS
- 6.3 You agree that you will not use MAKEITKENYA.COM ‘s Trademarks in any manner that might tarnish, disparage, or reflect adversely on such Trademarks or MAKEITKENYA.COM.
- 6.4 You agree that you will not contest or otherwise challenge (e.g., in any legal action or otherwise), or assist or encourage any other person or entity to contest or challenge, the validity of any of MAKEITKENYA.COM Trademarks or the Trademark rights claimed by MAKEITKENYA.COM.
- 6.6 You agree that you will not use any MAKEITKENYA.COM Trademark or any variant thereof including misspellings) as a domain name or as part of a domain name regardless of the top-level domain, or as a metatag, keyword, or any other type of programming code or data.
- 6.7 You may not at any time, adopt or use, without MAKEITKENYA.COM’s prior written consent any word or mark which is similar to or likely to be confused with MAKEITKENYA.COM’s Trademarks.
- 6.8 The look and feel of the MAKEITKENYA.COM website, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts, is the trade dress and/or trademark or service mark of MAKEITKENYA.COM and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of MAKEITKENYA.COM.
- 6.9 All other trademarks, product names, and company names or logos used or appearing on the MAKEITKENYA.COM website are the property of MAKE IT KENYA – MEAACT – MAKEITKENYA.COM owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by MAKEITKENYA.COM, unless expressly so stated.
- 6.10 You may not use a MAKEITKENYA.COM trademark, logo, Image or other proprietary graphic of V to link to the MAKEITKENYA.COM website without the prior accepting the terms and registration of name and email receiving a written consent of MAKEITKENYA.COM into your email.
Section 7 – SITE SERVICES
- 7.2 MAKEITKENYA.COM may make MAKEITKENYA.COM Content available through the Site Services. You may not use any MAKEITKENYA.COM Content for any purpose without first registrating your name and email to use such MAKEITKENYA.COM Content. Any use of MAKEITKENYA.COM Content by you shall be governed by the applicable registration agreement separately entered into between you and MAKEITKENYA.COM. Displaying and/or distributing to the public any watermarked or unlicensed MAKEITKENYA.COM Content (whether incorporated into a derivative work or alone) constitutes copyright infringement.
Section 8 – INFRINGEMENT CLAIMS / DMCA NOTICES
- 8.1 If you believe that any Image or other material made available by MAKEITKENYA.COM infringes upon any copyright that you own or control, you may notify MAKEITKENYA.COM in the manner set forth in our DMCA Copyright Infringement Notice Policy.
Section 9- RESTRICTION AND TERMINATION OF USE
- 9.1 MAKEITKENYA.COM may block, restrict, disable, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the Site, the Site Services, and/or MAKEITKENYA.COM Content at any time in MAKEITKENYA.COM’s discretion, without prior notice or liability to you. Any conduct by you that, in MAKEITKENYA.COM’s sole discretion, restricts or inhibits any other person or entity from using or enjoying the Site or the Site Services is strictly prohibited and may result in the termination of your access to the Site or the Site Services without further notice.
Section 10 – LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
- 10.1 In the event that MAKEITKENYA.COM provides links from its website to any third-party website or permits any third party to link from its website to the MAKEITKENYA.COM website, you should be aware that MAKEITKENYA.COM makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied, and accepts no responsibility for any content or practices of such third parties or their websites. Such websites are not under the control of MAKEITKENYA.COM, and MAKEITKENYA.COM provides and/or permits these links only as a convenience to you. The inclusion of any link does not imply affiliation, endorsement, or adoption by MAKEITKENYA.COM.
Section 11 – WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
- 11.1 A disclaimer or limitation of liability does not apply, all applicable express, implied, and statutory warranties will be limited in duration to a period of thirty (30) days after the date on which you first used the Site Services, and no warranties shall apply after such period.
Section 12 – INDEMNIFICATION